Woodland Pathways Counseling
If you want to grow and thrive there is a way. No matter what you have been through, if you want to succeed, there is always a pathway to thrive. Many have experienced relational betrayals and hurts and healed through safe, proven methods of secure attachment and bonding.
We would love to meet you, hear your story and provide hope through a safe and therapuetic journey of healing. .
You can expect:
- A Safe place to share your hurts and begin to heal
- You will recieve, compassion, respect and practical guidance
- You will learn real strategies for enacting positive change for you and your family
- You will develop A sense of inner calm and self acceptance
You have come to the right place if you are want to grow from surviving to thriving.
Many people get distracted by everyday life and find they have drifted into a life on the hamster wheel. Doing the same things day after day. If you are in crisis due to a life transition, a trauma, or just find life is not what you expected, then now is the time to get some help and find new meaning in your life..
We offer a highly personalized approach, tailored to each client’s individual needs. Attain the personal growth you are striving for with Woodland Pathways Counseling.
We Provide Individual, & Group Counseling. Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, for your safety, we are currently doing Telehealth Appointments. 45, 60 & 90-minute sessions Special arrangements available for those who travel.
Complete the Contact Form to help you reach you goals.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Trauma, PTSD and Complex PTSD
- Dissociative disorders
- Addictive Behaviors including Substance Abuse and Sexual Compulsivity and Sex Addiction
- Cybersex, Sexting, and Online Pornography
- Relational Betrayal
- Relationship Enhancement
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Depression and Anxiety
- Grief and Loss
- Chronic Medical Conditions & Pain
- Work and Career Stress
- Stress Management
- Healing from Childhood Neglect and Abuse
- Spiritual Issues
Teresa Zuvela MS LMHC, CSAT, CMAT
Please note, We are mandated by the State of Washington Law to report sexual behaviors involving children, child abuse and/or child pornography. We are not certified to work with any level of court-mandated sexual offenders.